COLUMBUS, Ga. -
This page will modernise each 15 mins to automatically uncover we a latest information per closings and delays opposite Columbus, Auburn, Fort Benning and a whole Chattahoochee Valley. You might use your browser’s modernise symbol to refurbish a information manually during any time.
Information listed alphabetically:
Schools, day cares and preparation facilities:
ACHR (Head Start in Lee and Russell Counties) will be sealed on Tuesday
- Calvary Christian School: Delayed opening by one hour Tuesday, Jan 7. Early morning extended caring will open during 8:30 a.m. After propagandize extended caring hours and after propagandize clubs sojourn as normal. Teachers also news one hour after than normal.
- Chattahoochee County Schools: Closed for students. Staff reports by 10:15a Tuesday. Daycare as scheduled Tuesday.
- Chattahoochee Valley Community College: Opening Tuesday during 10 am.
- Chambers County School District: Delayed opening Tuesday, Jan 7. Schools will open Tuesday during 10a in your school’s time zone.
- Chambers County-Tallapoosa Head Start: Closed Tuesday. Classes resume Wednesday.
- Eufaula City Schools and offices: Closed Tuesday.
- Glenwood School in Smiths Station: Opening Tuesday during 10a ct.
Head Start in Lee and Russell Counties will be sealed on Tuesday
Marion County Schools:Closed Tuesday for students. Employees news by 9a. Students and staff lapse Wednesday.
- Meriwether County Schools: Closed Tuesday.
- Muscogee County School District: Schools open on a one hour check Tuesday. Buses will run one hour after than their unchanging rescheduled pick-up times. All after propagandize events, activities and outside earthy preparation activities are canceled for Tuesday. Breakfast will be served during all schools Tuesday. Employees news during unchanging time Tuesday.
- Lanett City Schools: Classes resume Tuesday, Jan 7 during 10a. Buses routes will start Tuesday during 9a.
- Opelika City Schools: Regular day Tuesday.
- Phenix City Head Start: Hours of operation for Tuesday are 10:30a – 2:30p.
- Phenix City Schools: Two hour behind start Tuesday. Regular train routes will run dual hours after their scheduled time Tuesday.
- Phenix City Success Academy: Only one change Tuesday. No pickup train routes Tuesday. Hours of operation Tuesday are 10a – 3p.
- Russell County Schools: Two hour behind start Tuesday.
- Troup County Schools: Closed for students. Employees news by 10a. No activities. Students lapse Wednesday. Friday, Mar 14, 2014 will now be a unchanging propagandize day for students instead of a veteran training day/student holiday.
Cusiness, troops and other work establishments:
- Hogansville Senior Center: Closed Monday and Tuesday.
Events, meetings and other activities:
- SOWEGA STEM: Charter Schools assembly deferred until Jan 14.
For a latest on a weather, revisit http://wrbl.com/weather. Take WRBL News 3 and First Alert Weather with we anytime by downloading the family of apps from your phone or tablet’s app store. Just hunt “WRBL.”
Article source: http://www.wrbl.com/story/24367658/closing-and-delays